1．Personal information protection system
We have formulated and maintain a system designed to appropriately protect personal information. We have also established a compliance program that requires company officers and employees to rigorously protect personal information, and we update that compliance program on an ongoing basis.
2．Managing personal information security
In all processes involving personal information, including acquisition, use, storage, and disposal, we endeavor to manage personal information so that it is kept secure, accurate, and up-to-date, and we implement rigorous security management measures to prevent leakage or unauthorized access of personal information. In addition, we may subcontract out some of our operations and provide personal information to subcontractors to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use of that personal information. In such a case, we execute an agreement with the subcontractor in question regarding the handling of personal information and take other steps, such as conducting appropriate management and supervision of the subcontractor.
3．Purpose of use of personal information
When acquiring personal information, we clarify its intended purpose of use and the like in accordance with Applicable Laws and Regulations, and then either directly notify you of the purpose of use or publicly announce that purpose. We also use personal information for the following purposes:
- when advising you about, and/or providing you with, products and services;
- when performing subcontracted operations in cases where we receive provision of products or services from you or are entrusted with the handling of personal information;
- when contacting you regarding surveys and the like, and sending questionnaires and the like to you;
- when responding to opinions and inquiries related to our operations;
- when handling obligations and/or requests under laws and regulations (including reporting to domestic and international regulatory authorities, judicial or administrative agencies, and stock exchanges and responding to audits conducted by those authorities);
- and for incidental matters related to those stated in the preceding items.
Furthermore, in the following cases, we may use personal information without directly notifying you or making a public announcement:
- if there is a risk that directly notifying you of the purpose of use or publicly announcing that purpose may cause damage to yours or any third party`s life, person, or property, or any other rights or interests belonging to you or a third party;
- if there is a risk that directly notifying you, or publicly announcing the purpose of the use may damage our rights or legitimate interests;
- if cooperation in the performance of tasks provided for in laws and regulations by a national government organ or local government is required and there is a risk that directly notifying you of the purpose of use or publicly announcing that purpose may impede the performance of those tasks;
- if the purpose of use is deemed obvious in light of the conditions under which the personal information is acquired.
4．Provisions to third parties
In principle, we do not disclose or provide to third parties any personal information that we acquire, unless any of the following applies:
- if we obtain prior consent from you;
- if we subcontract out to a company or the like with which we have executed a confidentiality agreement concerning the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve our purpose of use;
- if personal information is to be shared within the Company or jointly used with a specific company or the like, and when you have been notified of that fact, the purpose of use and the like in advance, or a public announcement of those details is made in advance;
- if the handling of personal information is authorized as an exception under any law, regulation, or the like;
- if disclosure or provision is required to prevent danger to the life, person, or property of the individual in question or a third party.
5．Transfer of personal information overseas
If we provide personal information to a third party, such as an overseas business operator, including subcontractors and joint users under the preceding paragraph, we will take necessary and appropriate measures as provided for in laws and regulations.
6．Use of anonymized information
We may use personal information for the purpose of improving the quality and other related aspects of our products and services, but will first process said information so that it cannot be used to identify any individual. In such a case, we will not acquire descriptions and the like deleted from the personal information or information regarding the processing method, nor will we compare anonymized information with other information in order to identify the individual related to the personal information used to prepare the anonymized information. However, we also take necessary and appropriate measures regarding the handling of suspicious or questionable anonymized information.
7．Handling of inquiries and requests for disclosure, correction, and suspension of use of personal information
If we receive a request from you regarding any of the following (collectively, “Disclosure, Etc.”) with respect to your personal information in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act, then we will handle your inquiry or request appropriately and without delay after confirming your identity as the source of that inquiry or request, unless we are not obligated to conduct Disclosure, Etc. pursuant to the Personal Information Protection Act or any other laws and regulations concerning the disclosure of personal data held, notification of the purpose of use, correction of personal information held in the case that the contents of the personal information is subject to disclosure, conflict with any fact or the like, suspension of use or the like, or suspension of provisions to a third party. Please contact us using the following contact address to make requests regarding Disclosure, Etc. We may charge a reasonable fee in light of actual costs incurred with respect to requests for disclosure or notification of the purpose of use.
（1）Inquiries to the Company
REVO International Inc. Support Desk
Users located in western Japan: Tel. 075-604-0518 Fax 075-604-0519
Users located in eastern Japan: Tel. 03-5851-0127 Fax 03-5851-0126
- Before making an inquiry, please carefully peruse the provisions listed at https://www.e-revo.jp/english/contact/
REVO International Inc.
Tetsuya Koshikawa, President
Handling of personal information acquired on the website.
- To save customers who use our membership services the time and effort to input their password each time they visit the site.
- To statistically process customer access of our website for the purpose of improving our website services.
- To provide customers with services that match their interests and to customize services to satisfy individual customers
Cookies are a technology that enables information about users who access websites to be saved and reused.
Web beacons are a webpage technology that allows a business to monitor a visitor`s movements on their webpages.
2．Use of customer access history (logs)
When, and from where, a customer has used our website and other similar information is stored on our web server or ASP-type measurement server as access history (logs).
We may use that data for the purposes listed below.
Note that the types of data listed below cannot be used to identify an individual.
- To identify the source of and solve any server-related problems that may arise
- To manage our company website
A customer’s browser can be set to block cookies or to display a warning message and the like when cookies are received.
Most services on our website can be used without a browser accepting cookies. However, without cookies, the contents of some services may be limited, and it might be impossible to use some services.
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is used by the following services on our website to protect customer information.
- The Company’s online inquiry forms.
5．Amendments and notification of said amendments in this policy
The Company may amend all or part of this policy. In such a case, the contents of the amendments will be listed on our website, and those amendments will be reflected in this policy within a practical amount of time.
6．Use of advertisement distribution service
- By using the opt-out (suspension of advertisement distribution) method provided by the third party, a user can stop user visit and action history information that is collected by the third party from being utilized for advertisement distribution.
Regarding how personal information is managed within the company`s accounting operations
In regards to accounting operations, the Company uses the acquired personal information of customers and trading partners solely for the purpose of transferring money between the Company and customers and trading partners, and does not use said information for any other purpose.