Generally speaking, due to the instability of Used Cooking Oil (UCO), a raw material for the biodiesel fuel (BDF), extensive know-how is required to steadily maintain a high level of quality. Revo C-FUEL is made incorporating our own technology, accumulated through vast know-how, and we are able to maintain a stable level of high quality. Revo is the only company in Japan that is able to continuously produce a continuously stable volume and quality of biodiesel fuel.
Using a 100% biodiesel fuel (B100) instead of a 100% standard diesel fuel:
- Reduces CO2 emissions into the air by on average 2.58 kg per liter. (carbon neutral)
- Reduces by up to 1/3~1/6 the volume of black smoke emitted in exhaust gas, which causes asthma and other health issues.
- Means there is hardly any SO (sulphur oxide) in the fuel mixture. When the fuel is burned, SO (more correctly SOX), oxidizes and can form sulphur acid, a major cause of acid rain. Less SOX being emitted means less sulphur acid is being created.
- Results in a conservation of precious energy resources as almost all the UCO (97.5%) will be converted to C-FUEL.
- Helps decrease air pollution and water contamination due to the recycling, rather than dumping, of UCO.
REVO has long, extensive experience with C-FUEL (biodiesel fuel)
- In 1997, for the first time in Japan, the Ministry of Transport (now the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism) officially approved the operation of vehicles using biodiesel fuel on public streets.
- The Ministry recognized the JIS (Japanese Industrial Standards) required quality standards for automobile fuel when mixed with FAME (Fatty Acid Methyl Ester).
- A growing number of local governments as well as private companies have been using C-FUEL since the late 1990s in municipal buses, delivery trucks, construction machinery, generators, etc.
- REVO possess numerous patents for their proprietary manufacturing technologies in EU nations, South East Asian nations, the United States and a number of other countries and regions.
- It is possible to use C-FUEL in colder weather where the temperature reaches as low as -8°C in winter.
We can ship to any domestic and almost any international destination in the world. For a quote or for explanations on steps and procedures for delivery, please click “Contact Us” at the top of the page.
REVO can ship by either flexi tanks or ISO containers.
Photo, 20 foot Dry Container
Please e-mail Revo first. (Please click the “Contact” button.)
We will make a quote and explain the steps and procedures to deliver the C-FUEL (biodiesel fuel) to you.
- Is it possible to purchase “C-FUEL”?
- Yes. For details and pricing information on C-FUEL, please click the “Contact Us” button at the top of the page.
- Can “C-FUEL” be used during colder seasons or in colder regions?
- It depends on how cold the region is. REVO has been using their C-FUEL, without any issues, for many years in the northern part of Kyoto where the temperature can reach as low as -8° C.
- Is it necessary to remodel a vehicle body, an engine or any other parts of a vehicle in order to use C-FUEL?
- No. You do not need to remodel your vehicle so long as it is using a diesel engine. However, be sure to continue to perform standard periodic vehicle safety and performance checks and maintenance.
- What does the “Kyoto Standard” referred to?
- The Kyoto Standard is the prevailing standard for biodiesel quality in regards to new vehicles. It was inaugurated in 2004 in Japan with the goal to establish a minimum quality standard that biodiesel fuels must meet. The specifications were based on expertise and data collected from studies in Kyoto and case studies in the EU and the U.S., where the standards for biodiesel fuel have already been established. In terms of cold weather, the pour point (not exceeding -7.5°C) and the cold filter plugging point (not exceeding -5°C) were established in accordance with the lowest average winter temperatures in Kyoto City.
- What is JIS K2390?
- JIS K2390 is, according to JIS (Japanese Industrial Standards), the required quality standard for automobile fuel when mixed with FAME (Fatty Acid Methyl Ester). It is necessary to define the characteristics of biodiesel fuel, when blending with diesel oil, in order to maintain an established quality of B5 biodiesel fuel (as stated in JIS K2390).