C-FUEL(biodiesel fuel) Products
(SUPREME: 100％ Biodiesel)
- An alternative fuel for diesel oil in which a product of chemical reaction of vegetable oil with methanol (transesterification) and purification process by removing glycerin.
- A recycled product made by used vegetable oil.
- Meets the JIS (Japan Industrial Standards) requirements for “automobile fuel – Fatty Acid Methyl Ester (FAME) for mixing purpose”
(PLUS: 5% Mixed Fuel)
- Reduce carbon dioxide up to 5% compared with a 100% petroleum diesel.
- Has been used for school buses, delivery trucks, and visitor transport in theme parks in Japan.
(Premium: 20% Mixed Fuel)
- In Kyoto, a series of test runs had been conducted from FY2009 through FY2013 using 95 municipal buses on the regular commercial services.
- Based on the test runs in Kyoto mentioned above, efforts are made to continue test runs and spread of its use in private sector with a cooperation of authorities in Japan.
-Price may vary depending on the purchase quantity, shipment destination, and a shipping form.-
What is C-FUEL(biodiesel fuel)?
Generally speaking, because of instability of Used Cooking Oil (UCO), a raw material for the biodiesel fuel (BDF), it requires a lot of know-how to steadily maintain its quality at higher level. Our “C-FUEL,” on the other hand, is being made by our own technology with accumulation of know-how, keeping stable quality, and continuing to make a record of supply performance, the only one of its kinds in Japan.
If using a 100% biodiesel (B100) instead of a 100% petroleum diesel…
- Reduces about 2.58 kg of carbon dioxide emission per liter into the air(carbon neutral).
- Reduces black smoke in an exhaust gas, which causes asthma and other health issues, up to 1/3~1/6 level.
- Almost hardly any of SOx (sulfur oxide,) which causes acid rain, to be emitted.
- Almost all the UCO will be converted to C-FUEL(biodiesel fuel), thus precious energy resources in Japan where balk of energy has to be imported.
- Prevents air pollution and water contamination due to a dumping of UCO.
We have a long history of experience with C-FUEL(biodiesel fuel)
- In 1997, first time in Japan, the Ministry of Transport (the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism at present) approved for us to run a vehicle using biodiesel fuel on the public street.
- It satisfied with JIS (Japan Industrial Standards) requirements for “automobile fuel – Fatty Acid Methyl Ester (FAME) for mixing purpose.”
- Number of local governments as well as private companies have been using C-FUEL(biodiesel fuel) since late 1990s.
- We possess many of patents for our proprietary manufacturing technologies in EU nations, South East Asian nations, the United States and number of other countries and regions.
- It is possible to use at colder weather where it reaches as low as -8°C in winter.
For any of your inquiry about our “C-FUEL” biodiesel fuel, please send us an e-mail.
We will be able to ship ANYWHERE in the world.
Please make a contact.
Flexbag or ISO container, we can make any methods of shipment for you.
Photo, 20 Feet Dry Container
Please send us an e-mail first.
Please click on “Contact” bottom
We will make a quote and explain steps and procedures to deliver C-FUEL(biodiesel fuel) to you.